Should You Clean Your Engine ?
- Keeps it matching the rest of your shiny ride
- Helps Identify leaks and Corrosion
- Improves Performance
- Prevents Buildup That can lead to future Problems
- Increases resale value
Tips to use (How to Use well )
1. Dilute with water (1ml cleaner : 8ml water)
2. Shake well and spray on the dust oil and wait 3-5 minutes
3. Clean the dust oil with a sponge or brush
Quickly and strongly removes dirt, grease, filth tar and brake dust
No need to rinse with water, more safer
Just Spray and wipe the to clean
Refurbish engine, recover black and delay aging
Quick cleaning: Quickly remove various metal oxides to restore the shine.
Keep it clean: Form a tight protective film to prevent stains from oxidizing the metal for a long time.
No damage to the car body: Effective cleaning without damaging the car body.
Easy to use: Just spray the liquid on the object, let it soak for a while, then wipe it off with a towel or sponge.